About School Memory Championship :
The Schools Memory Championships help pupils discover the mind sport of memory and to develop their mental skills to help with their studies.
BRAIN RHYME® in association with Indian Memory Sports Council (IMSC) is pioneering a unique first of it’s kind Brain Development Championships for School students across major cities in India & Abroad.Brain Development competition creates an awareness of use & super powers of Brain. Various learning tools, systems and techniques help to improve the Brain potential and in turn develop a strong memory athelete. It also develops enthusiasm among students to learn academic concepts in a fun way.
School students are trained on the four memory disciplines which closely correspond to those in the World Memory
Championships. Training is supported by a handbook. Competitions will be staged in school premise. The
competitions last approximately half a day. At the end of the competition period each student will receive a ranking.
Structure of the Indian Schools Memory Championship
He four events at the school level:
- Random Numbers (15 minutes memorisation, 20 minutes recall)
- Random Words – simple nouns (15 minutes memorisation, 20 minutes recall)
- Historic Events – Historic / Future dates (15 minutes memorisation, 20 minutes recall)
- Binary Numbers (15 minutes memorization , 20 minutes recall)
- Facilitates a habit of analytical thinking.
- Save’s time and mental energy.
- Achieve perfection in skimming techniques to deal with different types of written material.
- Can solve complex mathematical problems.
Students who have successfully completed the training and participated in the school
competition qualify to participate in the Inter Schools Memory Championship where students
from different Schools will compete with each other .
For any queries, please feel free to contact us.
Write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call US : + 91 9833401292.